10 benefits of choosing Ecosprings versus bottled spring water
- More economical than bottled water
- Environmentally friendly
- Unlimited water, never run out of water in summer
- No weekly orders or deliveries
- No storing empty and full bottles of water
- No lifting heavy bottles
- Purity, water filtered fresh at the time of use
- Locally owned and operated
- Chiller units are regularly cleaned and sanitised
- Water can be filled up at the start of the day, with spring water bottles you can only replace once it is empty. This often can happen during busy periods of the day when staff are unavailable to replenish.
Eco Springs has the environment as a number one priority, and by using one or more of our products in your workplace you too, will help the environment in the following ways:
- Eliminate purchasing plastic bottles, reducing landfill, cleaning up our oceans and assisting in the reduction of un-renewable resources in their production and subsequent emissions.
- Eliminate water deliveries, reducing carbon emissions from delivery trucks and in turn reducing our carbon footprint.
- Eliminate tapping into precious underground spring water supplies and we also eliminate water wastage.
When you are considering a drinking water system consider the environment impact.
Whether you employ one staff member or 100, as an employer you are responsible to help prevent, treat and manage workplace injuries and illness. Eco Springs can assist you in achieving this in the following ways:
- Water improves staff morale, productivity and reduces sick days. The healthy choice.
- No lifting of heavy water bottles eliminating the risk of employee injury.
- Daytime Fatigue – A mere 2% drop in body water can have a noticeable effect on a person’s ability to concentrate, so productivity is not maximised.